- One of our client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from installation aids design, rigging calculations and seafastening design
- Requires knowledge of DNV class approval
- Requires knowledge of vessel infrastructures and verification of deck capacity
- Requires good knowledge of relevant standards and regulations (e.g. DNVGL-ST-N 001, EC & NORSOK)
- Requires good English level of writing and communication (there will be a lot of phone/skype meetings)
- Preferred background from temporary installation aids and seafastening related to larger structures
- Preferred offshore installation experience from mobilisations or offshore campaigns on vessels
- Preferred skills in leading/communication with a small team located outside the office
- Good understanding in checking and reviewing documents and drawings
- Good skills in software such as StaadPro, Ansys, Autcad and MathCad.
- Strong safety mindset
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Location Stavanger office sitting within Projects
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Structural Engineer
Et norsk selskap
09 mai 2019
12.06.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.