Work as Contractor discipline engineer within Life cycle information, including:
- Follow-up of the Hull and LQ EPC contractor within own discipline by day-to-day dialogue
- Support and contribute to Contractor’s work performance and deliverables by active collaboration in Contractor’s work tasks and systems
- Liaise with discipline Package Responsible Engineers and LCI champions to ensure work prioritizing and progress
- Contribute to correct deliverables within documentation and completion through active quality assurance by checking of Contractor’s engineering register data and Vendor tag attributes
- Review and check consistency of EPC indexes and vendor data in Contractor’s EDMS system
- Actively use Company’s Project Completion System to monitor progress on vendor data, Mechanical Completion Check Records, FAT reports and final documentation
- Report progress by submitting weekly status within own responsibilities to Company’s LCI responsible Engineer
- Ensure that a high HSE standard is maintained within the Client’s and Contractor’s team, report any breach of HSE principles through the responsible position
- Review and comment Contractor’s issuance of engineering documentation within the contractual response times defined
- Contribute to a good working environment within the site team
- Bachelor's (BSc) degree within an engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical, electrical, automation, HVAC).
- Previous work experience from use of project completion systems.
- Documented training or competence within database systems and data management.
- General knowledge of ISO standards for documentation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within management of documentation
- Experience from shipyards is preferable.
- Fluent skills in writing and speaking the English language is required.
- Good cultural understanding and adaption to local working conditions
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-discipline team, including advising and leading Contractor’s resources
- Good written and verbal communication
- Structured work methods, task management, reporting and documentation
- Physical fit for and willingness to perform site inspections on the Yard for vendor equipment QA follow-up
Duration June 2019 - March 2020
Options Potential for extension
Location Singapore (Tuas)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
LCI Discipline Engineer
One of our operators
14 mai 2019
21.05.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.