- Take responsibility for finalize all piping and mechanical scope at Stord from an engineering perspective.
- Work close together with contractor and the completion/commissioning organization to solve any outstanding piping and mechanical issues.
- Review / approve LCI documentation relative to piping and mechanical discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience from offshore or onshore projects
- Competence within piping engineering
- Competence / good knowledge and experience with pipe stress
- Site / Field experience
- Experience from Statoil projects are of preference
- Solution Focused
- Team player
Duration 01.06.2017 - 31.12.2017
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Piping and Layout Discipline Engineer
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.