Material coordinator suggested responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Organize Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) orders to Florø based on inputs from Drilling Engineer
- Liaise with vendors (liner hanger, casing hanger, MLT equipment) and take responsibility for equipment requirements and orders (pup joints, couplings, float collars etc)
- Ensure orders are in line with rig and casing running company requirements (minimum length requirements for racking, centralizer placement, required space required for MU etc)
- Follow up on OCTG orders with Florø
- Follow up with vendors with OCTG requirements (Roxar B-annulus measurements, Wellhead vendor etc)
- Focal point for communication with HQ with regards to MU torques, casing interchangeability etc.
- Witness loading of cement plugs etc.
- Bachelor degree within relevant discipline
- 3-10 years of experience
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
Duration ASAP - 23.03.2020
Options 2 x 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Materials/Logistics Coordinator D&W Operations
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
15 mar 2019
26.03.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.