Establish a dedicated Control Centre Design Group (CCDG) to manage the design and modification of the Control Suite.
- Lead the design of SAS HMI and CAP in collaboration with HF, operations and automation discipline.
- Lead required control suite modifications that concern the Central Control Room (CCR), Emergency Control Centre (ECC), or other control centre facilities.
- Standardisation of HMI design. Regular meetings shall be held to ensure a uniform and standardized HMI philosophy across the field.
- Establish interface with Phase 1 (CCDG), and further ensure field-wide harmonization of design.
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client.
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers.
- Ensure that engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
- Education Bachelor degree
- Minimum 12 years’ experience from automation engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and deep knowledge of HMI design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Duration: 02.05.2018 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Automation Control Centre Design Engineer