Establish a dedicated Control Centre Design Group (CCDG) to manage the design and modification of the Control Suite.
- Lead the design of SAS HMI and CAP in collaboration with HF, operations and automation discipline.
- Lead required control suite modifications that concern the Central Control Room (CCR), Emergency Control Centre (ECC), or other control centre facilities.
- Standardisation of HMI design. Regular meetings shall be held to ensure a uniform and standardized HMI philosophy across the field.
- Establish interface with Phase 1 (CCDG), and further ensure field-wide harmonization of design.
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client.
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers.
- Ensure that engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
- Education Bachelor degree
- Minimum 12 years’ experience from automation engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and deep knowledge of HMI design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Duration: 02.05.2018 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Automation Control Centre Design Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
16 apr 2018
26.06.2018 18.00 CET
This job has expired.