- Geological interpretation and reservoir modeling, integration of G&G data in reservoir models, static uncertainty analyses, in-place volume estimation.
- Contribute to dynamic uncertainty analysis.
- Well planning in multi-disciplinary (Petec and Drilling & well ) teams.
- Subsurface data acquisition plan for drilling phase.
- Documentation and presentations to stakeholders (internal & external).
- Geological reservoir modeling in RMS, uncertainty analysis and volume estimation, well planning.
- Relevant software competence such as RMS and Openworks.
- Language requirements: English
- Master degree and 4+ years relevant experience OR
- Bachelor degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
- 2+ years higher education and 12+ years relevant experience OR
- No higher education and 15+ years relevant experience
Duration Asap - 31.07.2020
Location Sandsli, Bergen
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 jul 2019
05.08.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.