- Participation in maintenance and modification projects.
- Ensure that automation activities comply with regulatory requirements.
- General follow-up of offshore automation systems.
- Follow-up on ESD, PSD, PCS, F&G Planning, preparing, programming, configuration and testing.
- Ensure effective use of resources at campaign-based work offshore.
- Tasks may be solved independently or as a part of multidiscipline team.
- The actual tasks may be adjusted according to the candidate's background.
- Fluent in Norwegian, both oral and written
Experience from one or more of the following:
- Follow-up of projects and knowledge of the ARIS PD03 process from Equinor
- Plant integrity (AI) at Equinor
- Early phase work (Pre DG3) in larger brownfield or greenfield at Equinor
- Commissioning from Equinor's multi-discipline brownfield project
- SAS / SIS / F&G / HMI replacement / upgrade projects at Equinor - V&M or SAS system suppliers.
Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 16+ years relevant experience OR
No higher education and 20+ years relevant experience
Duration 02.09.2019 - 01.09.2020
Options 2 x 3 months
Location Stavanger, Onshore sporadic offshore
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Automation Engineer
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 jul 2019
14.08.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.