- Ensure that statutory requirements, design basis, specifications, standards and corporate requirements are adhered to.
- Updating of document register.
- Take responsible for electrical group’s part of PDMS model and the electrical design herein.
- Perform electrical area design and develop relevant area engineering documents such as cable rack layouts, earthing drawings, lighting & small power design documents and typical installation details etc.
- Review and implement vendor information for equipment package interface into area design.
- Follow-up of tie-in and hook-up activities affecting electrical discipline.
- Attend area meetings with other disciplines (i.e. Structural, Piping, Safety and HVAC etc.)
- Participate in regular area group meetings.
- Arrange regular discipline group meetings and inform relevant information to own group members.
- Report progress to discipline lead on activities and deliverables against project schedule.
- Give advice and comments to other disciplines regarding electrical matters.
- Follow-up of verification activities to ensure quality in the disciplines work.
- Check the area documents, drawings, reports etc. prior to formal issue
- The PEM (Project Execution Manual) principles and relevant detail requirements shall be known and followed by all in the group.
- Experience and compliance with Clients Greenfield procedures, Project Execution Model and statutory regulations so that a standard approach to design is adopted whilst satisfying customer requirements for the Electrical Discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant design engineering experience in an EPC environment required, from offshore projects in North Sea
- Knowledge of electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
- Experience with NORSOK and Equinor’s TR-requirements
- Effective computer skills; PDMS and other Company and discipline-specific software applications: COMOS, ProArc.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019, with options for extension
Location Oslo, Fornebu
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
27 mai 2019
01.07.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.