Provide P6 schedules and planning for purposes of tracking and improving performance on Midstream Projects.
- Build schedules in adherence to the Site Primavera scheduling requirements.
- Conduct schedule optimization reviews and implement identified improvements.
- Develop and maintain a capital project portfolio man-loaded schedule.
- Conduct schedule diagnostics and analysis to assure/maintain schedule quality and integrity.
- Provide progress data and remaining work/duration forecasts for cost controls functions.
- Perform schedule progress analysis to identify and initiate action with capital project leadership on underperforming areas.
- Generate required progress reports, metrics and analysis, including earned value.
- Ability to perform all skills required of a Planner/Schedulers.
- Proficient in Primavera P6 scheduling and data base management.
- 5+ years of experience in complex pipeline capital projects.
- Able to perform complex schedule imports and merges
- Able to perform complex schedule diagnostics
- Able to troubleshoot problems and provide timely, effect solutions or options
- Organized, self‐motivated, proactive, creative and results oriented
- Proficient Excel user, including data imports, pivot tables and graphing
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Familiarity with the SAP and Material Management (MM) modules
- 10+ years of experience in pipeline and facilities capital projects.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to coach peers effectively in high‐impact situations
- Ability to develop concepts to the point of practical applications and a demonstrated ability to implement these applications in the field
- Ability to conceive, define and communicate proposals and long-range plans for continuous scheduling improvements
- Able to manage risk, analyze cost/benefits and drive change
- Able to manage stakeholders and secure understanding and ownership of activity timing within key discipline leadership
- Able to manage change and resolve conflicts
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
27 nov 2018
31.12.2018 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.