• Supervise the work of Subcontractors involved in the electrical and instrumentation of a 4 month T/A
• Direct the assembly/installation of major electrical equipment, structures, conductors, cabling and relay/controls equipment as may be required for process required in various production facilities.
• Review Electrical and Instrumentation design drawings/specifications, Control & Schematic drawings for accuracy and then coordinate bid package assembly, distribution and bid review, comparison worksheets for contract awards.
• Testing of equipment & facilities, including necessary relay/controls tie-ins
• Establish and/or assist in project scheduling, tracking and report for project progress.
• Provide daily job site inspection of work to ensure completion in accordance with established designs, specifications and company & industry standards and provide weekly reporting.
• Supervise coordination of Electrical and Instrumentation work with all other Building and Process disciplines as may be required per project.
• Individual must have a strong background in Electrical and Instrumentation systems.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business would be considered a plus
• 10+ years of experience in I&E discipline
• Experience in electrical and instrumentation estimation preparation, evaluations and schedule development required.
• Ability to Experience reading construction wiring diagrams, schematics, and installation drawings is needed
• Experience and ability to read Process P&ID and isometric drawings and documentation required.
• Experience commissioning and troubleshooting relays and controls
4 month Turnaround project
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
I&E Construction Coordinator
13 jun 2018
25.06.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.