One of our clients are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer for temporary position in Stavanger.
- Instrument Engineer in Maintenance, Modifications and Operations
- Participation in study group, concept development work and detail engineering
- Specify and prepare new and update existing layout
- Termination and loop design
- Update Time and TIM/ Workmate with new tag and documentation
- Specify, prepare data sheets, documentation and vendor follow-up of instrument packages
- Prepare job card
- Prepare MTO for bulk and tagged item.
- Offshore and onshore field survey
- Master degree with minimum 4 years working experience, or Bachelor degree with minimum 6 years working experience
- Professional interest in following developments in technology and improving work methods
- Good communication- and cooperation skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of writing Norwegian
- Good knowledge with hydraulic pneumatic system
- Ability to work in teams and to work independently
- Able to take initiative, be flexible and to motivate others
- Software Skills: TIME, WorkMate
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
Duration 04.02.2019 - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Instrument Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
11 jan 2019
18.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.