- Instrument Lead for SRU Module.
- Prepare input to planning, progress reports, change management and monthly reports.
- Manage and prioritise Instrument discipline activities.
- PRE for instrument packages and follow up vendor documentation.
- Prepare engineering documents/drawings.
- Follow-up offshore installation work and respond to site queries.
- Single point of contact towards Client for Instrumentation Discipline.
- Interface to other disciplines and offshore site.
- Minimum 7 years relevant working experience.
- Candidates with previous experience as Lead preferred.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Proarc experience.
- Familiar with PEM (Project Execution Models).
- Good knowledge of Norsok and/or AkerBP Technical Requirements.
- Experience from multidiscipline projects.
Duration ASAP -31.12.2019 with possibility for extension
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Kunde av Omega
10 jan 2019
24.01.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.