Working within the Project Delivery Team the incumbent will follow through the Completions deliverable process throughout engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up. In particular, the incumbent will assist to ensure the Completions deliverables meet or exceed the Clients expectations, and are aligned with industry recommended practice. The incumbent will interface extensively with the various members of all Contractors and the Project Delivery Teams, in particular Interface Management, Engineering and Quality. The incumbent will be a part of ensuring all Completions processes objectives are met through Mechanical Completion, Static Commissioning, Dynamic Commissioning and Contractor Handover.
The duties and job functions will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Participate in the mechanical completion and handover processes and procedure.
• Provide support to the project delivery teams for managing the construction / commission interfaces.
• Participate in the static and dynamic commissioning, system integration testing, and performance testing procedures.
• Support the project and contractors safe work practices for energization and commissioning activities.
• Support the project environmental protection plan for completions scope.
• Participate in on-site completion meetings.
• Review contractor execution and reporting of preservation activities.
• Assist in reviewing contractors' scope definitions, test reports and procedures.
• Monitor the frequency and accuracy of Company's Contractors in the updating of the Project Completion System (PCS) deployed on the project.
• Assist with punch list review and close out within the Project Completions System (PCS).
• Collecting and arranging work scopes and engineering data to support completions activities.
• Support Project Site Teams.
• Responsible for assisting in the execution of the site Completion scope and to participate on-site as determined by the project needs.
• Supporting the delivery team and contractors in the compilation of Handover packages
• Supporting the delivery team in compiling of Turnover packages
• Other activities as assigned.
• Bachelor of Engineering
• 1 to 3 years' experience on a major Civil/Electrical/Mechanical projects; preferably Hydro/Electric; in technical as well as construction, completions and commissioning.
• Experience in working with project data bases and punch list closure
• Previous experience working with multi-disciplines in supporting mechanical completion and commissioning activities.
• Experience in Subsystem delineations and mechanical completions requirements.
• Possess an excellent and demonstrated commitment to safety and environmental.
• Previous experience of hydro-electric projects will be an advantage.
• Demonstrated willingness to adhere to the Client's vision and core values.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with other team members.
• Must be able to work effectively as a key member of the Project Delivery Team within a multi-functional team environment (matrix style organization structure).
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety and environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Must be self-motivated with demonstrated sound judgment and decision making skills
• Strong and effective communicator, with solid technical writing capability.
• Demonstrates ownership and accountability values
• Incumbent will work in a field environment
• Solution oriented. Must be able to work in a collaborative/supportive manner with stakeholders.
• Incumbent must be willing to work at site on a rotational basis; possibly on night shift.
Muskrat Falls Site and the incumbent must be willing to work 14/7 rotation.
Junior Completions Coordinator
NSB Client - Newfoundland and Labrador
07 mar 2019
19.03.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.