The Project Quality Lead Engineer provides Quality management advice and acts as Quality authority wherever required and ensures that QA/QC is properly managed in projects and is the point of contact with Client for all Quality management matters.
- Review Contract requirements and assist Project Manager to establish the Project Quality Plan that complies with the Client’s requirements and stated expectations.
- Describe and deliver Quality Management information and requirements to the Project Team.
- Establish and Maintain the Project Risk/ Opportunity Register as directed by the Project Manager/ Project Director.
- Establish and follow up project related quality KPI’s
- Verify that required interfaces between the client and Project Quality Plan and activities are defined and that they are adequate.
- Plan and perform internal project QHSE audits (including offshore operations audits on large projects).
- Evaluate/assess/audit subcontractors’ QHSE management systems as required.
- Ensure that proper discipline is applied by Project personnel to Risk Management, including the preparation, conduct and close out of Risk Assessments (including FMECA and higher-level assessments), Design Reviews, Engineering Verification Plans, Close Out Reports.
- Regularly review project documentation to ensure that it is completed as required.
- Follow up project Quality Observations and NCRs on a weekly basis.
- Follow up project experiences & Lessons learned are registered in client Lessons Learned system
- Attend project meetings, design criticality reviews, internal-/ fabricator-/ subcontractor meetings, vessel calls etc. as required. Present Quality Management requirements, follow up delivery status and report on Quality Management related issues as required by the PM.
- Support the Package responsible engineers as required in a quality advisory role on site visits and supplier meetings.
- Review Quality Management shortcomings and improvement possibilities with the Project Manager and advise the Project Team on Quality Management related matters.
- Coordinate training in the quality management system and the principles of Quality Management and Quality Assurance as required for project and offshore personnel.
- A solid team player with strong communication skills. Comfortable in engaging at all levels in the organisation and with Client, Marine and Site personnel.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic work environment.
- Solution orientated.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Comfortable with presenting in front of large and small groups
- Influential and persuasive regarding QA/QC issues
- Able to travel to sites and vessel mobilizations as required
Preferred Experience and Education:
- University Degree in a relevant discipline: Engineering, Scientific, Quality/Risk management or higher education.
- Minimum 10 years of experience from offshore related industry.
- Knowledge of and working experience with applicable regulations and industrial standards.
- Previous experience on subsea projects in an Quality management role
- Experience with Risk Assessments and Hazard identification
- Certified as ISO Auditor is an advantage
- Experience with incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Site and/or offshore experience
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Location Lysaker, Short term travel within Norway, UK and other countries in Europe will be required.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
06 mar 2019
21.05.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.