- Provide administrative support to projects, managers and departments.
- Purpose of the support is to increase quality and efficiency related to administrative work and enable managers and other personnel in project or department to focus on core tasks of their positions.
- Internally: Interaction with managers and other personnel in project or department depending on assignment. Additionally, interactions with facilities, travel and managers from other departments and sites.
- Externally: Depending on assignment, interaction with client reperesentatives and key suppliers (ex. travel agency).
- Foresee, suggest and perform practical tasks that relieve manager’s workload and act on behalf of managers when required
- General planning and organizing, keep overview of calendar and e-mails for manager as agreed
- Manage reporting in projects / department, manage project correspondence
- Create, quality check and distribute department / project as applicable
- Collaborate with administrators from other sites
- Plan and ensure smooth execution of events, workshops and meetings
- Challenge and continuously improve existing administrative procedures and routines
- Bachelor degree within Business Administration or three years’ relevant work experience
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and communicate with diverse cultural environments
- Very good English language skills, written and spoken. Must be able to communicate in Norwegian
Duration ASAP - 6-9 months
Location Lysaker, Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
06 mai 2019
20.05.2019 12.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.