One of our clients has implemented M-Files as its local document and records management system in line with a global rollout of the same product. The role is looking for an individual to administer and champion the efficient utilization of the tool and build a culture of good practice around document management. The role will report directly to the Information & IT Manager and will assist in other aspects such as data management and training as required by the information management strategy.
The key aspects of the role are:
- Lead all initiatives for an efficient and effective use of the new document and records management system
- Supervise the ongoing development and implementation of the new systems and processes.
- Supervise the integrity and life cycle management of documents and records management systems through directing of training, advice, monitoring and reporting on system usage.
- Provide guidance, advice and training to the greater organization on document control & management and be the champion for instilling a new culture of document management.
- Assist the Information & IT Manager to develop and implement structured processes for the secure management of data within the asset and ensure data applications are accessible, correctly utilized and well managed.
- Ensure the provision of an efficient and effective document and records management system that is in accordance with client's strategy, group policy and legislative requirements for document management and retention.
- Aligns with the Operational Team (application and infrastructure) to inform on upcoming performance peaks due to changes in document structure, metadata and volume.
- Ensure lifecylce management of all asset information either physical or electronical
- Provide specialist advice and support to ensure efficient quality processes and records with resepct to document management.
- Provide governance and train staff in the usage of the document management, collaboration tools and repositories
- Ensure compliance with relevant document classification systems, training staff in the use of such systems and monitoring their performance, making recommendations for, and implementing improvements where necessary.
- Contribute to the development, and administer the implementation, of operational strategies associated with document and records management.
- Develop and document relevant procedures to provide easy guidance on information storage, retrieval, retention and destruction which comply with departmental policy, practice and legislative requirements.
- Guide client with planning processes through preparation of reports and recommendations for document and records management related policies, and the enhancement of supporting procedures and processes.
- Education: University degree Master / Diplom
Subject of education: Upstream, Informationi, IT or related.
- Relevant professional experience: 10-15 years
- Experience with M-Files
- Industry relevant experience, international exposure is an advantage, strong leadership, communication and change management skills.
- Good understanding of industry standards, international codes, and best practices in records management and document control.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and excellent computer skills required
- Exhibit a strong commitment to the client Foundation (principles, behaviours and leadership attributes).
- Fluent in English, also in writing
Location ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Expert Document Manager
One of our clients
07 feb 2019
21.02.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.