- Perform and evaluate process simulations
- Preliminary and detail process design
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
- Prepare P&ID, line, tie-in lists and design reports
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews ect.
Mandatory Work Experience required
- More than 5 years of experience in process engineering within the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility systems and process controll
- Experience with process simulation tools such as PRO II, HYSYS and/or Flarenet
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards ect.
- Have good communication skills in English ( Norwegian preferred) both orally and written
- Have a corporative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
Duration 27.02.2017 - 31.08.2017
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com.