• In conjunction with Human Resources, Supply Chain, Budget Holders and Functional Managers maintain the overall Position (Staffing) Forecast for the project including:
• Keep systems up to data with accurate data regarding new staff joining the project, updating position start & end dates, position additions & deletions, rate chan ges, expense changes and any other information as need ed;
• Document all data changes within the systems and mainta in an accurate audit trail of changes;
• Assist budget holders and other Cost Control staff with accurate and timely forecasting of salary and expense costs.
• Review planned and issued purchase requisitions for staffing to ensure that they are within the project scope , the approved budget, and that the correct cost coding has been assigned.
• Review and perform analysis on the Deviation Alert Notices (DANs), Project Change Notices (PCNs) of the Change Management process related to the Position (Staffing) Forecast.
• Ensure accuracy of Position (Staffing) Forecast data contained with the Project Controls Systems, including the verification and validation of information through system reports and audits.
• Work in conjunction with the Finance & Accounting team to ensure complete and accurate reconciliation of staffing costs on a minimum quarterly basis.
• Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of work processes and methods based on best practices and project requirements as related to the Position (Staffing) Forecast.
• Produce various staffing reports that are required for regular progress st ewardship , including time reports, overtime reports, incurred cost reports, and final forecast cost reports.
• Work with other Cost Controllers during the month end processes as related to ensuring accurate incurred costs for other aspects of the project beyond the Position (Staffing) Forecast are captured in the Project Controls Systems;
St. John's, NL
NSB Client - Newfoundland and Labrador
11 feb 2019
18.02.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.