NSB Omega is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Safety Advisor in support of a offshore program. It is a short program, but there would be some advance work in attending weekly project meetings in office, as available.
- Conduct Audits/Inspections on the project site
- Conduct or participate in Incident Investigations as required.
- Review HSE related documents, plans, procedures, etc.
- Conduct or participate in and review Risk Assessments as required.
- Monitor HSE processes and ensure application to all activities.
- MED is required
- The ideal candidate would be a CRSP with some marine background.
- St. Johns' NL
St. John's, NL
03 mai 2019
31.05.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.