- Provide administrative support to the HR team
- Super user in HR and necessary administrative systems
- Coordinate the yearly performance management process in close cooperation with the HR Business Partners
- Keep track of the goal setting, performance review, career development conversations, performance rating and the succession planning process
- Organize and act as secretary at meetings in AMU onshore and offshore, rehabilitation committee and unions
- Responsible for all employee data in Workday, including all entering and maintenance of updates and corrections in the systems to assure alignment between payroll and Workday
- Responsible for contractors cycle in various systems (new starts, leavers)
- Responsible for synchronizing data between SAP and Workday, in cooperation with the organization design team and Estructuras
- Coordinate and assist the annual salary review and promotion process and report all changes to vendors
- Assist with preparation of manpower budget
- Monthly reporting of headcount, credit card holders etc.
- Bachelor or equivalent
- 5 years within HR or other administration areas
- Software skills: Workday, Microsoft Office, Workmate
Duration ASAP - 31.01.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
08 jul 2019
19.07.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.