This position focuses on the loading, maintenance and quality control of seismic data in accordance with company standards. The role entails extensive contact with all involved disciplines and a good overview of all activities, information and data flows.
• Take delivery of seismic data, catalogue, store, load data to Petrel following the standard process and naming conventions, QC data and push to Studio.
• Distribute outbound data to Partners and Authorities
• Archive seismic data
• Load interpretation data (surfaces, horizons and picks) following naming standards
• Manage common disk space (Windows and Linux) and working areas for users and ensure naming standards are being followed
• Be an active member in data management initiatives and team projects
• Assist in the management of on-site and off-site physical storage areas
• Interface with IT to improve interpreter efficiency & overcome technical obstacles
• Provide document management support
• Provide well data management support
• University degree or graduate from a Geoscience Information Technology program or similar
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience or a high academic performer
• Experience with data management, loading, clean-up, data flow, quality control and reporting routines
• Experience with Geophysical & Geological data and a general understanding of G&G databases
• Experience with geospatial references (CRS)
• Familiar with standard software for geodata management (GIS, Spotfire, Power BI, Documentum)
• Experience or interest for scripting tools (i.e. Python, R, PowerShell), automation of data/work flows and data analytics would be an advantage
12 apr 2019
26.04.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.