The Drafter position is responsible for providing and coordinating drafting services to the organization in a timely and effective manner.
Accountable for compiling from sketches, maps and sections on various scales and projections, geological and geophysical maps and drawings and perform necessary calculations related to maps
Accountable for creation, enhancement, presentation and sharing of technical illustrations, posters and other graphics exhibits
Maintain and acquire knowledge of drafting techniques and procedures.
Coordinate drafting efforts during high work demand periods.
- Technical college required – either in Technical Drawing or a business area that would be supported, or formal education in graphic design.
- Working knowledge of oil exploration concepts, standards, practices, tools and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the graphics data formats
- In-depth knowledge and use of graphics software
- Knowledge and use of GIS and CAD software
- Knowledge and use of Xait Porter Document Production software
- Communication skills – able to communicate both written and oral
- Effective team member with good interpersonal skills & a strong customer focus and can work with minimum supervision
- Analytical and structural capabilities
- Enthusiastic and motivated demonstrating a flexible approach to challenges
- “Can do” attitude
Duration 01.08.2019 - 12.09.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
IT - Drafter
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
13 mar 2019
22.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.