NSB Omega Guyana is seeking qualified individuals for upcoming roles based in Guyana.
Ensure that the telecommunication and SAS system design requirements for the project are met, and that the design is in compliance with regulatory and Company standards. Ensure that commonality and synergies are taken care of in design of new facilities and associated modifications.
- Regulatory and Company compliance.
- Attend and actively contribute in project meetings, engineering meetings and meetings with FEED contractors
- Day-to-day contact with contractors’ telecommunication and SAS engineers.
- Selection and evaluation of technology, indentifying integration and infrastructure issues.
- Implement procedures and standards.
- Follow up contractors’ evaluation of technology and provide necessary interface with Operations during design stages. Familiarity with ABB control systems is a must.
- Present proposals and alternative solutions when required.
- Attend inter-discipline technical meetings.
- Attend technical audits as requested by Management.
- Process and follow up technical queries from contractors and Operations.
- Actively support other disciplines to ensure inter-discipline coherence and experience transfer.
- Participate in project risk management process.
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP meetings.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / eLectrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 15 year’s experience as instrument engineer within major offshore oil/gas projects – including capacity of lead or as a principal engineer with cost, planning and scheduling knowledge.
NSB | Omega
26 okt 2018
30.11.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.