- Participate in concept studies and project execution in maintenance and modification projects
- Design of main- and outfitting structure, including arrangements and details by use of PDMS 3D modelling
- Extract of 2D drawings, MTO, fabrications etc. from PDMS 3D model
- Multidisciplinary collaboration in projects.
- Possibility for offshore/site surveys.
- Bachelors degree or relevant background and experience
- Min. 3-5 years experience and experience from offshore modification projects
- Good knowledge of PDMS Design & Draft and relevant regulations and standards
- Software skills; MicroStation, PDMS, Workmate.
- Ability to take initiative and to be flexible.
- Good cooperation skills, open minded, social competency with focus on team efforts
- Language Skills: English. Norwegian language skills is an advantage
Duration ASAP - 6 months duration
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
En av våre kunder
24 apr 2019
28.05.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.