NSB Omega Guyana is seeking qualified individuals for upcoming roles based in Guyana.
- Follow local and corporate cost estimate methodology and guidelines.
- Participate in cost estimate kick-off meetings to establish all deliverables, including formats and cost estimate review schedule.
- Ensure alignment of project scope and the cost estimate
- Ensure alignment between the cost estimate and the project schedule and execution strategy.
- Assist in the calculation of costs associated with change order or trends and/or validation.
- Prepare early cost estimates.
- Reconcile previous approved estimate versus current approved.
- Maintain project cost estimate documentation and data preservation procedures.
- Maintain historical cost data to be used to improve future cost estimates.
- Review and provide feedback on Contractor cost estimates.
- Assist with forensic comparisons of project costs verses their cost estimate.
- Five years of experience Cost Estimating in offshore industry.
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills
Preferred Skills & Competencies
- Engineering or Construction Management degree preferred.
NSB | Omega
26 okt 2018
30.11.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.