Position to follow up Fabrication at Suppliers Yard in Poland and Stord on travel basis. During execution also make sure that we are hands-on and meet all project milestones. Offshore for integration SoW in an option for this position, and extension of contract will be evaluated at a later stage.
- Monitor all Structure, Welding and NDE construction preparations activities, schedule and HSE
- Monitor work progress against plans and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions
- Support and follow up Contractor with respect to construction issues and shop engineering.
- Follow up Statoil recommendation for Duplex and Super Duplex welding e.g.
- Work closely with EP team and follow up construction related issues engineering and towards IFC deliveries
- Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements
- Actively work with Contractor to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items and ready for handover to Commissioning
- Contribute actively towards Contractors timely achievement of system handover
- Early Phase also contribute to ISO and surface protection.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work within structure and welding, experience from offshore projects and knowledge of Company’s working procedures.
- Master degree and 4+ years relevant experience OR
- Bachelor degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
- 2+ years higher education and 12+ years relevant experience OR
- No higher education and 15+ years relevant experience
Duration 01.02.2019 - 25.09.2022
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Field Engineer/Superviser Structure and Welding
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 jan 2019
15.01.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.