Accountant (entry level)
- File retrieval, search and copy from prior year storage boxes archived acquisitions, various accounting systems and internal departments including:
- Sorting all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Creating or update records with new files and information
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database
- 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be able to perform routine tasks like data entry, organization, cross-referencing, scanning, copying and retrieval
- Must be able to work with both paper documents and electronic files
- Must be able to lift and work with storage boxes
- Excel skills required
- Start date of January 9th
- 3 to 6 month Contract Assignment
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Accountant (entry level) (2)