Accountant (entry level)
- File retrieval, search and copy from prior year storage boxes archived acquisitions, various accounting systems and internal departments including:
- Sorting all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Creating or update records with new files and information
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database
- 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be able to perform routine tasks like data entry, organization, cross-referencing, scanning, copying and retrieval
- Must be able to work with both paper documents and electronic files
- Must be able to lift and work with storage boxes
- Excel skills required
- Start date of January 9th
- 3 to 6 month Contract Assignment
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Accountant (entry level) (2)
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.