Work as Company’s discipline engineer within Structural engineering, including:
- Follow-up of the Hull and LQ EPC contractor within own discipline by day-to-day dialogue
- Assist Structural Lead on assigned tasks, report progress and status through emails and skype meetings
- Support Interface Coordinator and other engineering disciplines on resolving interface matters
- Ensure that a high HSE standard is maintained within the Client’s and Contractor’s team, report any breach of HSE principles through the responsible position
- Perform Discipline Document Verification for consistency on drawings, reports and 3D CAD model
- Review and comment Contractor’s issuance of engineering documentation within the contractual response times defined
- Review, check and accept calculations and analyses as per Project requirements
- Liaise with DNVGL Class representative on technical matters
- Provide engineering assistance to the Construction team, including field inspections
- Contribute in handling engineering/construction site queries
- Contribute to a good working environment within the site team
- Master’s (MSc) or Bachelor's (BSc) degree within structural engineering.
- Good knowledge of industry standards including DNVGL class requirements. Knowledge of Norsok standards within the discipline is a preference.
- Good knowledge of the DNVGL rules for ships and regulations for floating production facilities from previous work assignments is also preferable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within detail engineering within the design of vessels or offshore facilities.
- Experience from shipyards is preferable.
- Engineering background from vessel or platform design is preferred as well as previous work yard construction follow-up
- Fluent skills in writing and speaking the English language is required
- Good cultural understanding and adaption to local working conditions
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-discipline team, including advising and leading Contractor’s resources
- Good written and verbal communication
- Structured work methods, task management, reporting and documentation
- Physical fit for and willingness to perform site inspections on the Yard during installation and system completion
Duration June 2019 - 30.12.2019
Options Possible extension is indicated
Location Singapore (Tuas)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our operators
14 mai 2019
21.05.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.