- Typical engineering task to perform:
- Short circuit calculations
- Heat tracing calculations
- Illumination calculations
- Design/modification of power supply- and distribution plant (high and low voltage)
- Design of Variable Speed Drives UPS systems
- Updating technical information/databases by use of STID tag, STIDele, Procosys, Cabsys, SAP
- Responsible for execution of studies in electro discipline
- Prepare purchase, production, installation and operation documentation
- Follow-on equipment supply
- Perform offshore surveys
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with working for Equinor, within their systems (STID etc.)
- General engineering within the Electrical Discipline.
- Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Prepare electrical documentation
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time .
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
- Dynamic and solution-oriented
- High integrity and ethical standards
Duration 01.02.2019 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Electrical Engineer
One of our clients
03 jan 2019
16.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.