- Engineering Support to Budgets & Tenders - Provide engineering support to Win-it and Front End teams. Includes ITT review, preparation of tender deliverables (Schedule, method statements, materials lists, technical clarifications and qualifications), supplier interfacing and Client meetings.
- Client & 3rd Party Interfacing - Engineering interface for clients, subcontractors and other 3rd parties on their allocated scope of work. Interprets and understands the main contract, communicates effectively to the Client and manages technical queries and interface requests. Identifies where changes are variations to the main contract.
- Workscope Project Management – Details the scope of work, develops plans, budgets and monitors progress. Manages changes and QHSE considerations, including risk management.
- Structrual engineering – Develop design for permanent and non-permanent equipment prepare design reports, procedures and other technical deliverables, participates in technical and safety reviews, completes as-builts, lessons learned and assist in improvement projects.
- Procurement Support and Supplier Management – Assist supply chain in the preparation of RFQ’s, inputs to procurement plans, technical evaluation of bids, manages suppliers deliveries providing technical support from award to project close out.
- Construction / Fabrication Management – Assist in the fabrication process from RFQ to as-builts, including review of supplier documentation, site visits, monitoring progress, changes and technical clarifications and preparation for and attendance at SIT’s.
- Mobilisations & Demobilisations – Participates in activities associated with mobilisations and demobilisations. Preparing all supporting documentation, coordinating subcontractors and ensuring activities are completed within defined schedules.
- Installation Engineering (Offshore) - Working offshore to ensure work is executed is in accordance with project procedures. Knowledgeable regarding vessel construction equipment and operations. Represents the project team on the vessel preparing project documentation (project briefings, task plans, MOC’s, Lift Plans etc), prepares lessons learned and offshore close out reports.
- Engineering Degree (M.Sc., B.Sc. or equivalent).
- 0-5 years of relevant engineering experience
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Able work in a multi culture environment
- High working capacity and quality focused
- Able to plan own work and deliver tasks on time according to defined requirements
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experienced user in AUTODESK, Inventor and ACAD Software to generate 3D models and 2D detail drawings
- Skilled in doing piping and structural calculation by use of STADPRO and AUTOPIPE Software
- Skilled in doing FEA by use of ANSYS or ABAQUS
- Knowledge of engineering fundamentals associated with subsea construction activities.
- Proven ability to apply engineering and project management skills on subsea construction activities.
Nice to have:
Experience delivering activities as listed below:
- Preparation of tenders
- Client interface experience
- Management of work packages
- Installation Engineer – Onshore
- Procurement Support and Supplier Management
- Construction / Fabrication Management
- Mobilisation & demobilisation
- Installation Engineer - Offshore
Experience in the following project construction activities:
- Product Installation (Rigid, Flexible, umbilical and structures installation)
- Diving and Remote Intervention
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Location Oslo, Lysaker
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
09 apr 2019
19.04.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.