- Planning & execution of well intervention work predominantly wireline from fixed platforms, ensuring safe and efficient performance for both free-standing interventions and interventions through the drilling derrick.
- Continuous monitoring of ongoing operations, identification and investigation of problems and areas of poor performance, calculation of cost impact and recommendation of remedial measures (continuous improvement).
- Work with asset groups to ensure well productivity goals are feasible / achieved
- Provide input for planning wireline, coiled tubing and snubbing operations on fixed installation, mobile units and/or well intervention vessels
- Ensure preparation of well intervention project proposals, identifying the technical scope, cost and schedule of project work.
- Establish and supervise the well intervention planning and execution team
- Ensure investigation and follow up of equipment failures or performance deficiencies
- Recommend solutions to possible future problems and concerns related to well design and operations.
- Ensure assessment of, and recommendations for, the procurement of well intervention equipment and services.
- BSc Technical Graduate
- IWCF well control certificate
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of regulations and relevant standards
- Offshore experience with intervention activities
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Team oriented
- Very good communicating skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Good commercial understanding
Duration ASAP - 01.05.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Well Intervention Superintendent
Stavanger or Bergen
En av våre kunder
09 mai 2019
17.05.2019 14.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.