- Monitor, track and ensure that all procured, rented, CPI and high value items arrive at quay side or other mob site with correct documentation, is formally received and ready for loading and returned to the designated destination upon demob (client, supplier, storage, rigging pool, base).
- Follow-up and arrange all transport and logistics services on behalf of the project, including track of shipping documents and receipts, in close collaboration with the engineering –and project services team.
- Manage the equipment list for the project and maintain overview of the material flow.
- Act as the single point of contact for all procurement/logistics enquiries at mob/demob site.
- If required, sign-off on time sheets for subcontractor personnel on site verifying start-time and stop time when required.
- Check and verify that all Order and Shipping documents are compliant with customs regulations, applicable laws and project specific requirements.
- Organize and supervise packing, securing and marking of all equipment at mob/demob sites.
- Ensure that all logistical operations are carried out safely and in accordance with the requirements set out in TechnipFMC procedures and processes.
- Provide regular status and mob/demob close-out reports.
- Monitor and review safety, quality and operational objectives and assist in improving systems and procedures within the Logistics and operations department.
- Bachelor degree or higher in supply chain, business administration, engineering or equivalent. Relevant experience may compensate for academic background.
- Minimum 5-year experience within international logistics, expediting, ships agency or rigging, preferably in an offshore project environment.
- Thorough understanding of import/export procedures, Incoterms and regulatory requirements in international trade.
- Knowledge of port and vessel operations.
- Proficiency in the English and Norwegian language is required.
- A practical mindset with ability to multitask and build effective networks and relations.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Above average IT skills and experience with MS Office.
- Willingness to travel extensively in periods, mainly within Norway.
- A customer focused, proactive, and innovative mindset.
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Location Lysaker, Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Logistics Coordinator (2)
Et norsk selskap
30 jan 2019
20.02.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.