- To conduct activities in accordance with companys values, ACT for Safety programme and HSEQS Management System.
- To ensure all procurement activity is in accordance with the requirements of all company governing documentation on HSEQS, Financial control and business ethics and to meet all statutory obligations as may be applicable.
- Deliver high quality procurement service to the Projects/Commercial departments – and the broader DO organisation.
- Ensure all suppliers to the Company have gone through the supplier accreditation programme and, where applicable, additional due diligence measures are carried out (Financial checks, Audits, etc)
- Obtain competitive bids from suppliers by RFQ and ITT; tabulate & analyse bids and make recommendations on supplier selection to secure best value for money.
- Participate in/lead negotiations with suppliers and develop suppliers and share best practice, to maximise supply base delivery.
- Negotiate and implement Supply Contracts and Frame Agreements as necessary.
- Assure all company’s purchase terms and conditions are met by suppliers to minimise commercial risk.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers to ensure best value and continuity of supply.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with Project & Asset Teams and other internal departments, in terms of requirements, quotations, order status, changes, issues, etc.
- Always work in accordance with and promote the company purchasing policies and procedures.
- Carry out supplier performance evaluations in conjunction with operational teams.
- Operational Procurement (from requests for quotes to evaluations and negotiations)
- Day to day support of Projects Department.
- Place, amend and progress purchase orders with suppliers for equipment, goods and services in accordance with requirements.
- Expedite solution of any problems that arise in relation to delivery, quality, quantity, documentation and cost of purchased commodities.
- Ensure accuracy of procurement system(s) as applicable, i.e. Navision
- Support commercial bidding and indirect procurement as required
- Ensure the procurement procedures are followed within Procurement and by the organization
- Agree (DO) T&Cs with all suppliers – or specific Contracts/Frameworks
- Qualification and follow up of suppliers
- Maintenance of Approved (Preferred) Suppliers
- Development and maintenance of purchasing systems
- Establish and maintenance of Frame Work and Supply Agreements
- Compilation and submission of purchasing reports.
- Approval and compilation of commercial quotations for goods required.
- Invoice Approval.
- To deliver cash / added value savings as identified annually.
- Delivery of key frameworks & contracts.
- All suppliers & sub-contractors engaged are suitably qualified and approved.
- Operational delays attributed to procurement issues are zero.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Team Player but also able to work on own initiative
- Fact Finding and Analytical thinker
- Tenacity & Problem Solving
- Enthusiastic/Persuasive and articulate
- Time Management
- Networker with strong interpersonal skills
- Further education to HND / NVQ4 / CIPS Level 6 or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree desirable)
- Professional body membership
- Minimum 3 years’ Procurement experience in multi-project engineering environment
- Commercial acumen
- Contract Management & Negotiation Skills
Duration ASAP - 1 year duration
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our Clients
04 des 2018
19.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.