- Follow-up of the detail engineering phase for the EPC contract and ensure that work performed by the Contractor is in accordance with contract requirements within the discipline.
- Participate in discipline meetings, follow-up of instrument engineering work, discipline specifications and interfaces.
- Verify engineering progress and quality.
- Focus on Design to Cost vs. ensure safe design.
- Approve vendor package specifications.
- Assist Contractor towards suppliers.
- Review and approve Contractor’s documents.
- Handle technical queries and NCRs.
- Participate in FAT as required.
- Relevant B.Sc degree
- Minimum 5 years experience within oil & gas instrument engineering.
- Good communication skills across disciplines
- Ability to work in a team.
- High ethical standard and adherence to Company's ethical requirements
- Language requirements: English
Duration 01.01.2019 - 31.01.2022
Options 2 x 3 months
Location Onshore Stavanger
- Project location is Stavanger/Haugesund.
- 3 days weekly travelling to Asker from January 2019 to Q2 2019
- Minimum 3 days weekly presence in Haugesund after Q2 2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
05 des 2018
14.12.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.