- Commissioning of HV and LV electrical systems on onshore power station, offshore platform and wind turbines
- As team member of commissioning contribute to deliver the Project according to plan and cost without any HSE deviations to project goals.
- Commissioning preparation, planning, execution and handover to operation
- Role, responsibilities and tasks: The Commissioning Engineer shall execute all commissioning activities, including planning, preparation, execution and handover to Operation/Plant Integrity.
- Engineering degree or equivalent within Electrical
- Minimum 5 years experience within Electrical from oil and gas projects or other relevant experience including field competence.
- Extensive knowledge of the Clients governing documentation.
- Well-developed teambuilding, co operational- and communication abilities.
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work load.
- Familiar with use of ProCosys
- Willingness to work onshore and Offshore
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
Duration 30.01.2017 - 30.04.2017
Options 6 x 2 months
Location Onshore UK - sporadic offshore
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Commissioning Engineer Electro (2)
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.