The primary responsibility of the Cost Control Specialist is to work with the Project Services Team(s) working on capital projects. The CCS is responsible for working within an effective organization to ensure prompt and professional services support throughout all phases of a project. The Project Services Team is responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules, cost controls, cost forecasts, invoice management, and information management on projects critical to Noble's continued growth and success.
The CCS is responsible for planning/scheduling, cost engineering, change control, project performance analysis and cost estimating activities. The CCS works on project control activities, develops, interprets, and executes policy, objectives, and standards applicable to cost and schedule control and analysis activities. The CCS will have excellent presentation and communication skills and look to build relationships within the Project Team and across disciplines within the BU and the company at large. The CCS will provide guidance on routine/non-routine cost engineering/planning and scheduling activities and support project organizational, reporting and administrative activities.
Cost control and estimating activities for the Permian Basin Midstream Capital Program.
AFE Estimating and Preparation
Import and QAQC Actual Expenditures from Accounting System
Forecast Preparation / Variance Analysis
Update Cost System (Prism) with VOWD and Estimates to Complete
Create and Publish Cost Reports
Process Change Orders
Manage Change Registers
- Take day to day direction from Permian Basin Program Estimating and Cost Controls Lead
- Regular interface with Permian Basin Program Planning and Scheduling department
- Regular interface with the Program Discipline Leads
- Bachelor’s Degree (construction technology, engineering, finance, or general business preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Cost Control and Estimating in the upstream or midstream oil and gas industries
- PMP Designation preferred
- Proficiency in Prism Cost Management system preferred
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of software, particularly Excel
- Proficiency in Oracle EBS preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
27 nov 2018
31.12.2018 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.