- Use of PDMS/E3D in the design of steel and aluminum structures.
- Create fabrication drawings from PDMS Draft & E3D Draw, installation procedures, lifting procedures, design reports and purchase documents.
- Follow up and approve deliveries from subcontractors.
- Follow up fabrication, review & approve fabrication documentation.
- Perform survey on and offshore, prepare on- and offshore survey reports.
- Perform discipline check of fabrication drawings.
- Follow-up progress and plan
- B.Sc and/or long experience within the following:
- Good knowledge of relevant rules and governing standards as NORSOK, Eurocode 3 and DNV is needed.
- Knowledge in use of ERP and document handling systems as IFS, SAP, MIPS, STID or PROCOSYS will be a benefit.
- The preferred candidate has experience with one or more of the following software, PDMS, E3D, Mathcad, STAAD, Sesam Genie, Autocad, Microstation
- Candidates with experience and knowledge of steel and aluminum structural design, and connection methods as welding and bolting will be preferred.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
19 nov 2018
21.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.