- Ensuring that all goods and services required are in place for vessel offshore operations
- Responsible for booking of services on basis of Frame Agreements, Responsible for inquiries, bid clarification process, tender evaluation and selection of suppliers when high value items.
- Negotiation and follow-up of the procurement activities with the subcontractors
- Subcontract drafting
- Expediting including Subcontract change management, including following changes in schedule and cost, and issuance of Variation Orders
- Subcontract administration, including reporting, invoice management, certificate handling and close-out formalization
- Source and pre-qualify new suppliers for new types on project needs in accordance with Supplier Quality policy
- 3-5 years’ experience in Business Administration, Engineering, Logistics, Contract Strategy or similar
- Good verbal and written English
- Ability to cope with stress and high workload
- Commercial mindset and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, good at analyzing a task, and planning required sub-tasks
- Ability to take initiative and at execution in accordance with plan
- Excellent communication and team player skills
Duration ASAP - 30.11.2019
Location Lysaker, Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
30 jan 2019
20.02.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.