Key responsibility is to drive the Asset Management team to define and deliver on agreed goals, strategies, key priorities and improvement initiatives; secure a LEAN and efficient execution of the Asset Leadership agenda; and secure effective license and partner stakeholder management.
- Drive establishment and secure that all Asset goals, strategic priorities, improvement initiatives, KPIs and milestones are properly described, cross-functional aligned and tracked using tools as Corporator, Power BI or other as defined by Corporate decisions.
- Facilitate weekly Asset Management meetings and secure that agenda (based on ToR) and annual Asset meeting schedule are established and followed in a LEAN and efficient manner.
- Work with the ADM to annually develop (Evergreen) the Asset Project Roadmap and LRP
- Together with ADM effectively manage License Partners, own L2S and be a focal point towards partner communication/information management.
- Establish Asset Development Stakeholder management and communication plan
- Miscellaneous ADM support, as required. E.g.
o Capacity booking
o Annual status reports
o Regulatory production applications
o Commercial support and agreements
- Support Asset Controller and Management team in preparing Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPR) and material supporting Capital Market Day (CMD)
- Support preparation of Asset workshops, town halls and License/ partner meetings as required.
- Ad hoc support on analysis and presentations
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics or Business Management
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Relevant experience can compensate for lower degree
- Experienced facilitator role
- Ability to understand and simplify complex problem statements
- Strong strategic understanding
- Must be a doer and has the capability to get the job done
- Good cooperative skills and service-minded
- Good analytical and strategic abilities
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group
- Good presentation skills, verbally and written, both Norwegian and English
- Strong team-player
- Curious, pro-active attitude
- Autonomous and self-motivated
Duration ASAP - 31.07.2021
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Asset Management Professional
et norsk operatørselskap
08 jul 2019
26.07.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.