Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
Engineering draft and model check. Follow up on structural design and analyses.
Perform structural design development for secondary- and outfitting steel for detail design.
Perform structural analyses by use of StaadPro/Sesam and hand calculations incl. check of structural analyses and design. Write structural design reports
Interface towards other disciplines.
- Master Degree or equivalent
- The candidate must have experience from Norwegian EPC offshore large new build topside projects.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects
- Min. 7 years’ experience and deep knowledge from structural design according to NORSOK and Eurocode.
- The candidate must be an experienced user of StaadPro and MathCad, and be able to perform structural hand calculations.
- The candidate must have experience from using PDMS/E3D.
- Extended knowledge within large new build topside EPC structural design development, in particular secondary- and outfitting steel and the corresponding multidiscipline interfaces and coordination.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Structural Engineer (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
01 jul 2019
04.10.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.