Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
Engineering draft and model check. Follow up on structural design and analyses.
Perform structural design development for secondary- and outfitting steel for detail design.
Perform structural analyses by use of StaadPro/Sesam and hand calculations incl. check of structural analyses and design. Write structural design reports
Interface towards other disciplines.
- Master Degree or equivalent
- The candidate must have experience from Norwegian EPC offshore large new build topside projects.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects
- Min. 7 years’ experience and deep knowledge from structural design according to NORSOK and Eurocode.
- The candidate must be an experienced user of StaadPro and MathCad, and be able to perform structural hand calculations.
- The candidate must have experience from using PDMS/E3D.
- Extended knowledge within large new build topside EPC structural design development, in particular secondary- and outfitting steel and the corresponding multidiscipline interfaces and coordination.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
01 jul 2019
19.07.2019 18.00 CET