- Golden Weld Supervisor
- Evaluate proposed design and seek for alternative solutions avoiding use of golden welds
- Coordinate the golden weld team and be single point of contact towards Maersk
- Follow-up deviations / Notifications
- Follow-up offshore execution to ensure alignment with approved Notifications and proper documentation
- Evaluate results from the NDT in close co-operation with NDT Supervisor and offshore personnel including customer
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge in fabrication documentation requirements
- Needs to have good skills in using PDMS
- P&ID knowledge
- MIPS and PEM (Project execution model) knowledge is a big benefit.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to take responsibility for test definition.
- Software Skills: MIPS; PDMS; TIME
Duration 08.04.2019 - 08.04.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
06 mar 2019
26.03.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.