- Develop commissioning procedures, participate on FAT, execution of commissioning.
- Participate in MC verification to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of Commissioning Packages from Construction to Commissioning.
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
- Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
- Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
- Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
- Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning.
- Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with client´s safety regulations to maintain “No Failure” objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses
- Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience from development of oil & gas industry facilities.
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
Duration 02.09.2019 - 31.03.2020
Options 2 x 12 months
Location Onshore Singapore until 31.03.2020 - then Stord Norway
Rotation No, the assignment will be based on Long term expat status with travels home
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Commissioning Engineer Mechanical/ Rotating Equipment
Singapore, then Stord
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
06 feb 2019
21.02.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.