- The Tender Estimator function is required on each tender in order to ensure accurate, timely & value added and benchmarked cost estimate.
- The function contributes to the effective set-up and running of tenders and comprises responsibility for, but not limited to the delivery of complete tender estimates.
- The Tender Estimator will report in a matrix organization to the Project Services Manager.
- On a day-to-day basis the Tender Estimator will report to the respective Tender Manager.
- Prepare the cost estimate input to the tender document in accordance with Client requirements in the ITT.
- Participate in the commercial tender risk assessment process.
- Extract benchmarking data from comparable projects.
- Identification of a cash flow projection for the project execution.
- Commercially minded, focusing on reducing cost understanding the Contract opportunities.
- Contribute in the transfer of the Tender budget to the Cost Management System (CMS) to form the basis of future project monitoring and control.
- Experience as an Estimator
- Commercial experience
- Higher education in Finance
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- High work capacity
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Options Likely to become permanent position
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our Clients
26 nov 2018
24.01.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.