- Electrical cable design for a project in detail phase
- Perform cable input and routing in Cabsys (EIS)
- Release of cables according to project plan
- Input of construction feedback
- Checking of EIT nodal segment
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer)in cable routing design
- Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
Mandatory Education required:
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
Mandatory Work Experience required:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from use of IT tool Cabsys in offshore projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
Mandatory Qualifications required:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing
Duration 02.01.2019 - 31.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Engineer Electrical - Cable Design (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
11 des 2018
22.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.