- Site execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and function testing of instrument system panels, field instrument panels, field instrumentation, F&G devices, etc.
- Attend daily Tool Box Talks to ensure full understanding of work scope as per PTW requirements.
- Carry out commissioning testing activities safely to comply with site PTW and safety regulations and procedures.
- Assist commissioning team and vendors in carrying out pre-commissioning and commissioning scope of work as required.
- Carry out troubleshooting of faults arising during commissioning tests.
- Filling up checksheets, test records and prepare red-line mark-up drawings, etc. during commissioning tests.
- Maintain latest drawings/ documentation on site including all red-line markup drawings.
- Specific expertise required: Deep experience in field instrumentation, testing of valves, transmitter use of Hart communicator understanding of engineering’s documentation (P&ID, D&ID, C&E, SCD)
- Diploma / Trade Certificate in Instrument Engineering.
- Min. 4 years experience in instrumentation commissioning procedures, loop checking, pre-commissioning and commissioning on large oil & gas projects, working in a fabrication site with multicultural work force.
- Familiar with Instrumentation and Control system standards (Norsok, IEC, etc.) and understanding of Hazardous Areas and ATEX requirements. Previous experience on Equinor Projects preferred.
- Conversant with the use of instrument test equipment including HART communicator.
- Knowledge of electrical / instrument interfaces.
- Experience and understanding of Project Completion Management Procedures such as Procosys, MC-ITRs, PC-ITRs, and PIMS-CMS database is an added advantage.
- Good documentation skill such as red-line / as-built drawing markup preparation, etc.
- Effective team player and ability to communicate in English.
- Familiar with Permit –To-Work system.
- Preferably CompEx Trained.
Location Singapore (Open local and Asian Expat Asian Only)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Commissioning Technician, Instrument
One of our operators
06 nov 2019
12.11.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.