- Design, calculate and produce manufacturing documents for permanent equipment and non-permanent equipment
- Identify, document and close key interfaces
- Follow business and project execution processes defined
- Produce and review detail drawings, schematics and Product user documentation
- Follow up fabrication, review and approve supplier documentation, review and approve technical queries and change requests
- Skilled in performing piping and structural calculation by use of hand calculation(Mathcad), STAAD PRO, AUTOPIPE or similar Software
- Master or Bachelor degree in civil engineering, Marine Engineering or Mechanical engineering
- Experience from the Oil and Gas industry, topside or subsea industry
- Candidates with 8+ years’ experience
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Able work in a multi culture environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- High working capacity
- Able to plan own work and deliver tasks on time according to defined requirements
- Knowledge of engineering fundamentals associated with subsea construction activities.
- Proven ability to apply engineering and project management skills on subsea construction activities.
- Experienced user in AUTODESK - Inventor and AutoCAD Software to generate 3D models and 2D detail drawings
- Proficient with linear & non-linear FEA(ANSYS or ABAQUS)
- Basic understanding of material properties, NDT methods and hydraulic systems is beneficial
- Experienced in fabrication of subsea structures. Able to prepare manufacturing specification, reply on deviations requests, review supplier documentation, and prepare progress reports. General knowledge of fabrication sequences, NDT, welding, material and testing.
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Location Lysaker, Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
05 nov 2019
30.11.2019 12.00 CET
Local candidates only.