- Configure solutions on the Office 365 platform e.g. advanced data governance (ADG), Cloud productivity and Security.
- Solution design, requirement management, metadata management and estimation.
- Plan and run migration of information from legacy systems into Office 365, based Company metadata model.
- Implementation of automation of processes and search.
- Define or support the maintenance for relevant governance policies and products e.g. Business information inventory (BII)) to ensure compliance and that information is finable/accessible, and retention is efficiently enforced.
- Provide recommendations for service design and outline how to keep our services secure and healthy (e.g. relation to Microsoft roadmap)
- Ensure that data and information is visualized in IT architecture models in a consistent way, including relationship to business capabilities and IT systems.
- Team player in an agile team.
- Experience as developer or architect based on office 365 and/or Sharepoint
- Good overview of standard functionality in Office 365/Sharepoint
- Experience in use of Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Azure)
- Experience with solution design, requirements management, process automation (machine learning e.g Advanced Data Governance within Office) and estimation.
- Familiar with data storage technologies and integration.
- Experience with ETL, data integration and database technologies especially SQL and protocols such as OPC, OPC UA, WITSML, PRODML and standard ISAA95.
- Information management competence and experience with implementation of Advanced Compliance in Microsoft 365 for information protection, governance (ADG), security and risk handling.
- Familiar with agile methods
Duration ASAP - 15.11.2020
Location Stavanger or Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
IT Consultant (2)
Stavanger or Oslo
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
31 okt 2019
14.11.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.