- Assist in monitoring and coordinating company safety and health programs and resources in the assigned area/terminals projects. This would include conducting safety inspections, incident investigation and analysis, safety training, safety reporting, and internal communications with regards to safety concerns, and upon request, company representation for OSHA Regulatory citations and appeals.
- Advises personnel regarding safety protocols and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
- Conducts routine and follow-up safety and hazard inspections of company work sites and office facilities
- Responds to emergency situations and participates in incident investigations
- Makes recommendations for correcting unsafe conditions and provides necessary safety training
- Conducts Safety Coaching Observations, Job Hazard Analysis and Incident Investigations
- Attend scheduled Area Safety Team meetings
- Background in tanks/terminals projects preferred
- 5 plus years experience in the Safety functionality
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Certification in safety-related discipline or equivalent related safety experience required
- Experience in safety-related duties with understanding of OSHA standards REQUIRED.
Long term Contract
Deer Park, TX
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Deer Park, TX
Oil and Gas Tank Terminal Operator
05 nov 2019
30.11.2019 00.00 CET