- This role holds responsibilites of performing process simulations of oil and gas and sizing of process equipment.
- You will also prepare hydraulic calculations and dimensioning of pipelines, in addition of preparing PFD, P&ID, data sheets, specification of process equipment and field instrumentation.
- Furthermore you will conduct analysis of the process, participate in HAZOP/HAZID reviews and perform offshore inspections if needed.
- This role will function as discipline lead in the project, holding the responsibility for follow-up of vendors and clients, preperation of plans, status reports, and technical guidance of discipline personnel.
- For this position applicants with a Bachelor's or Master's degree with/or a within Engineering will be preferred.
- The candidate must have understanding of platform systems/processes and have knowledge of relevant regulations and NORSOK.
- In addition it is essential to hold experience from the project execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study Projects within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- We are looking for colleagues who enjoy working in a team, are proactive and focused on safety.
- Our projects are known for high level of competence and delivery, due to employees with hands-on mentality. We expect our new team members to share the same spirit.
Duration 14.11.2019 - 14.11.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
29 okt 2019
26.11.2019 18.00 CET