- Experienced Piping Engineer who can perform typical engineering tasks to our projects in Bergen, which can participate in all aspects of engineering and construction development within our projects, this also involves liaison with clients, equipment suppliers and other internal disciplines.
- General engineering within the Piping discipline.
- Act as a support for the team working with wells and well connections.
- Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Prepare/give input to purchase-, production-, installation- and operation documentation.
- Follow-on equipment supply.
- Perform offshore surveys.
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Formal higher education degree (B.Sc) in engineering is preferred.
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Experienced in 3D-modelling in PDMS/E3D.
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Experience in training of other project members are of interest, and can be relevant in this position.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Concerned in planning and follow up of multidiscipline problems.
- Language: Norwegian, English
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal orientated
- Preferred skills: Candidates with field experience will be favoured.
- Systems: PDMS, E3D, Proarc, IFS
Duration 03.06.2019 - 31.05.2020
Travel Some travelling must be expected
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Piping Engineer
One of our clients
16 mai 2019
14.06.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.